Details for the upcoming Days of Summer event are finally available for Call of Duty: Mobile players to look at. Even though it was a known fact that this would be coming, players were kept in the dark as to what precisely is this event. After the July 28 update, all Days of Summer content was released. Twelve new tasks will grand players Legendary skins upon completion.
Call of Duty: Mobile Days of Summer
These tasks can mostly be completed with ease, featuring many challenges not related to performance. Activision wants players from every skill level to be able to finish this celebration. An emphasis has also been made on Juggernaut mode from Season 8. Here is a list of all tasks from Call of Duty: Mobile Days of Summer.
- Play 3 Juggernaut Matches
- Play 10 Juggernaut Matches
- Select the Highrise map in MP-Featured and Kill 15 Enemies on it
- Select the Highrise map in MP-Featured and Play 5 MP Matches with Friends on it
- Kill 30 Enemies in Juggernaut Matches
- Stay Online for 15 min in total
- Remain Online for 30 min in total
- Stay Online for 45 min in total
- Remain Online for 60 min in total
- Play 3 Gunfight Matches
- Send 5 XP cards to Friends
- Play 5 Kill Confirmed Matches
H2O Purifier Skin
But what players are most excited about is the new legendary unlock for the H20 Purifier. Usually, skins are only cosmetic items for the weapon. However, this is not the case for the Call of Duty H2O Purifier. It changes the Purifier from a pure flamethrower to a spray gun. This is quite the change that will allow for more fun online games. Even with a water gun, players can still do heavy damage.
Image credits to Activision
Of course, other items and experience boosts are also available during this event. Because players don’t know the time limit for the Days of Summer event, the should prioritize finishing those missions as soon as possible. Furthermore, new content will probably drop when the celebration hits larger numbers.
Call of Duty: Mobile Days of Summer introduces missions that will keep CoD: Mobile fans entertained for days with fun rewards.
Written by Charles FUSTER